Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
“Bandwagon”, “Us”, “We” means Bandwagon
Bandwagon reserves the right at any time to change or add to this website, including these Terms and Conditions.
Items must be paid for at the time of sale or they will not be shipped.
We accept Visa, MasterCard credit card payments as well as PayPal payments. We do not accept personal cheques, money orders or direct bank transfers. Your account is charged once you click Complete Order at the check out.
Only one credit card can be used for each order.We take all reasonable steps to verify that the orders placed and payment details provided are legitimate. As such we have the right to cancel and refund your order if you do not fulfil the requirements of our online credit card verification. In such scenarios we will notify you via email or phone using the details you have provided.
Bandwagon is a special purpose, Australian public company by guarantee, registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commissions (ASIC
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
At Bandwagon we strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We aim to dispatch all orders with 4 working days of payment being received. Most orders sent via Sendle (https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au/sections/200968387-Terms) will generally arrive in 15 business days. Our delivery service does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers.
For rural areas outside of NSW (long-haul orders) the cut off date for orders to arrive before Christmas is 4th of Dec
For rural areas within NSW the cut off date is 10th of Dec
For metro areas within NSW the cut off date is the 11th Dec
For the Newcastle area, we will be doing delivery up until the 20th
At this time, we do not process international orders, we only process orders within Australia. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Before we send your order, we or our payment service PayPal, need to confirm your details with your card issuer. This typically takes seconds, though sometimes unavoidable delays can occur. If they do, we will be in touch with more information or alternatively please contact us.
- If the product you have ordered goes on back order, you will be sent an email stating your expected dispatch date and delivery times.
- All orders will be sent by Sendle. In some cases a tracking ID will be sent via email to monitor progress, though if you are wondering where your package is, send us an email.
- If your order is lost or damaged, please email us ASAP so that we may assist you. If we can ascertain it was of no fault of the purchaser, a new item may be shipped free of charge to you.
- We do not provide insurance on goods dispatched from our warehouse, though Sendle may have options. Please email us for more information.
Returns and exchanges
Peace of mind Guarantee
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, but if you are not pleased with your order, for whatever reason, you may return it for replacement or refund. As long as the product is returned in original packaging, and is in original condition, we will replace or refund your product free of charge.
Refunds are also certainly provided in the case of lost, faulty or damaged purchases.
How to return items
To make a return please contact us using our email email@example.com with your contact details, the reason for return and preference for exchange or refund. Once we have reviewed your request for a return we will contact you with more information on how to return the goods.
- Item/s must be returned within 90 days of dispatch date in original condition, and in original packaging. When returning items, wrap the package securely and enclose your receipt if you received one.
- Once we receive the goods, exchanges and/or refunds will be processed within 7 business days of receiving your return. Please be aware that PayPal and your financial institution may take a further few days to complete the process. Refunds will be credited to the original account of payment unless agreed otherwise.
- Exchanges are subject to availability or stock.
- We do not refund on discount items, sale items or end of line items.
- Please note Bandwagon takes no responsibility for returned items that do not reach us. We suggest that you consider postal insurance before sending the items.
While we make every attempt to ensure that the online store reflects the availability of stock sometimes an item shown to be available may be out of stock. If an item you order is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible and issue a full refund. Alternatively, you can request a pre-purchase for your size once restocked.
This website is the copyright property of Bandwagon. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you may not, in any form or by any means, without the written permission of Bandwagon:
- a) Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or;
- b) Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site
Any information shared with Bandwagon in the form of product reviews, public comments or commentaries on either or website or our affiliated social media networks is provided with the consent and understanding that Bandwagon may use this information in other mediums. This information does not reflect the ideas or opinions of Bandwagon and we reserve the right to remove ANY information which may be deemed derogatory, racist, biased or not fitting with our corporate persona.
If you require further information regarding or wish to make a complaint, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org