“Bandwagon “Us”, “We” means Bandwagon
Our Website www.bandwagonclothing.com. Our Social Media Sites mean that we operate including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. We refer to our Website and Social Media Sites as Our Sites.
Bandwagon is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). Bandwagon ensures that it will take all necessary and reasonable steps to comply with the APPs and to deal with inquiries or complaints from individuals about its compliance with the APPs.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion.
Personal information Bandwagon may collect from you includes, without limitation:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth;
- Credit card information;
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Details of the products and/or services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through Our Sites or indirectly through your use of Our Sites or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- Any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings
Bandwagon will take all reasonable steps in the circumstances to protect all personal information collected from:
- Misuse, interference and loss; and
- From unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are a clothing company. Our products are sustainable apparel. Under the Australian Privacy Principles we are allowed to collect personal information where it is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Bandwagon will not collect sensitive information from you.
Bandwagon will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are permitted to collect personal information from individuals or alternatively from third parties where it is unreasonable or impracticable to collect from individuals directly. In accordance with this, there are a number of different ways that we collect personal information. These include:
When you give it to us
For example when you sign up to our database, sign up to our mailing list, enter a competition, buy our merchandise, comment on our social media pages and/or contact us directly you will give us personal information.
When others give it to us
Where it is unreasonable or impracticable for us to collect directly from you we might collect personal information from third parties. For example, if you purchase merchandise and/or give personal information for delivery, such as your name, email address and home address.
When you use our social media sites
When you visit our social media sites or associated apps you may give information to those social media sites and the social media sites may give us your personal information, such as your name, email address and home address.
If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or you do not provide identifiable information Bandwagon may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not provide any information that might identify you. However, sometimes this is not practical and we will require you to provide us with personal information. For example, if you wish to buy our merchandise we will require your name and a valid email to process the purchase.
Bandwagon requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
- WHAT DOES BANDWAGON DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We store it
We use it
We are permitted to use personal information for the purpose it was collected, related purposes you would reasonably expect us to use it for and other purposes when you have consented to us using it for those purposes. We attempt to let you know what the purpose of collection is when we collect the information from you.
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection Bandwaogn uses your personal information for the purposes of:
- To thank you for your support and send you updates on our merchandise, events and releases;
- Providing our services to you including;
- Operating, protecting, improving and optimising our service, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- Administering rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; and
- Responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us.
- Facilitating purchases to contact you about products you have purchased, such as merchandise;
- You must provide contact information to us or PayPal, so that we can use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order.
- Your credit card or bank account details will not be shown to Bandwagon by PayPal.
- To contact you about promotions and competitions put on by us or companies we work with;
- To provide you with support in connection with any of our events or sales;
- To send you direct marketing about promotions where you have given us permission to send marketing to you or you would reasonably expect us to use your personal information for direct marketing. If we send you direct marketing you have a right to opt out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time;
- Any other purpose you have consented to;
- Any use which is required or authorised by law.
If we collect your personal information from someone other than you we will use the personal information only for the purpose it was collected for or a closely related purpose.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Bandwagon may disclose your personal information:
- For the purpose for which it was collected;
- To third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- To contractors we have engaged who are responsible for providing you with goods or services you have purchased from us, such as merchandise;
- Any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
If we do disclose your information we will attempt to ensure the third parties we disclose to have reasonable standards in how they collect, use and disclose personal information. We will only disclose personal information which is needed to deliver the respective good or service.
- WANT TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE?
You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting Bandwagon. See section 11: Contact information.
Bandwagon may charge a reasonable fee that is not excessive to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information from our customer account database. Bandwagon will not charge you for making the request.
If you believe that Bandwagon holds personal information about you in our customer account database that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and Bandwagon will respond to your request within a reasonable time. Bandwagon will not charge you for correcting your personal information.
If Bandwagon no longer needs your personal information for any of the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, Bandwagon will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
Bandwagon will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- OPTING OUT
At any time you may opt out of receiving direct communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
You can request for the personal information we have about you to be removed from our system. If, after requesting we remove your information, you give us your information again we will store, use and disclose the personal information in the ways outlined above until you request removal again.
To opt out email
- DISCLOSURE OVERSEAS
Bandwaogn may transfer your personal information to a person who is in a foreign country to assist Bandwagon in providing you with the service that you have requested. When entering into a transaction with Bandwagon you consent to your personal information being transferred to third parties located outside of Australia (Recipient) for the purpose of Bandwagon providing the service that you have requested. In giving your consent, you agree that Bandwagon has no obligation to take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the information that is transferred will be held, used or disclosed in a manner that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles. You also agree that insofar as the law allows, Bandwagon has no liability for any breach by the Recipient of the Australian Privacy Principles.
Please contact Bandwagon if you do not wish for your personal information to be disclosed overseas in these circumstances.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by Bandwagon please contact us via email: email@example.com
This section is about Bandwagon’ use of information collected through cookies on Our Sites. The information from cookies is anonymous information and cannot identify you. Cookies are small files that come from web servers and are stored on your computer browser (that includes your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device). They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions.
- To tell us about how people are browsing and using our sites. This is anonymous information that helps us to improve Our Sites and know what is popular. For example cookies are able to tell us which merchandise are getting the most interest. We may also use these cookies to advertise upcoming tours/releases that we think people might be interested in based on browsing history.
- Sometimes we engage third parties, such as marketing companies, to promote advertising based on how people have been browsing our sites and other sites. This involves third party cookies. We also use third-party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
You can disable cookies through your internet browser but if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Bandwagon website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to Our Sites, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Bandwagon will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
Bandwagon may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy. Bandwagon take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, Bandwagon cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
Our Sites may contain links to other sites which are not controlled by Bandwagon. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any other sites.